Looking for a portable way to keep your food and drinks cold? Look no further. Our selection of portable mini fridge models has everything you need for your office, home, or dorm room. Not sure which one to choose? We’ve reviewed the 8 best mini-fridges on the market to make your decision easy. Say goodbye to coolers that require ice and hello to the convenience of a mini-fridge that works in your car too.
Don’t let limited indoor space stop you from enjoying cold drinks; we also have a great selection of conveniently sized conventional fridges. Read on to find the perfect mini fridge for your needs!
8 Best Portable Mini Fridge Reviews & Buying Guide
- 1 8 Best Portable Mini Fridge Reviews & Buying Guide
- 2 1. Euhomy RF-S 3.2 Cu.Ft Mini refrigerator with freezer
- 3 2. Midea WHD-113FB1 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator
- 4 3. Danby DCR044A2BDD-3 Designer 4.4 Cubic Feet Compact Refrigerator
- 5 4. BLACK+DECKER BCRK25B Compact Refrigerator Energy Star
- 6 5. NXONE HT-MF-WHITE0903 Portable Mini Fridge
- 7 6. Cooluli CL4LW Portable Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer
- 8 7. CROWNFUL CF-PC4LBLK Mini Fridge Portable Cooler and Warmer
- 9 8. RCA RFR835 Portable Mini Fridge
- 10 Featured Video Of Portable Mini Fridges
- 11 Find the right size:
- 12 Choose the design and color:
- 13 Brand names:
- 14 Options and Gadgets:
- 15 Things to consider:
- 16 The Advantage In Purchasing Portable Mini Fridge:
- 17 Convenience in storing perishable goods:
- 18 Practical space-saving designs:
- 19 Energy-saving features:
- 20 Benefits For Portable Mini Refrigerators:
- 21 Additional storage space with portable mini-refrigerators
- 22 Easier transportation of goods with portable mini-refrigerators
- 23 Space-saving designs of portable mini-refrigerators
- 24 FAQs Of The Best Portable Mini Fridge
- 25 1. How portable mini fridges help you?
- 26 2. How can the portable mini fridge be used in the car?
- 27 3. How to use a portable mini-fridge at work?
- 28 4. Is a portable mini-fridge suitable for dorm use?
- 29 5. Where can a portable mini-fridge be used?
- 30 6. How many watts mini fridge?
- 31 7. How many watts does a mini fridge use per day?
- 32 8. How many watts does a mini fridge use per hour?
- 33 9. How many watts does a mini fridge with freezer use?
- 34 10. Which brand of mini fridge is best?
- 35 11. Where should you not put a mini fridge?
- 36 12. How does a portable mini fridge work?
- 37 13. How much is small portable fridge?
- 38 14. How often should a mini fridge run?
- 39 15. Where to buy portable mini fridge?
- 40 16. How to store a mini fridge when not in use?
- 41 One Final Thought
1. Euhomy RF-S 3.2 Cu.Ft Mini refrigerator with freezer
Keeping your beer, wine or other drinks cool in the sweltering summer heat can be a challenge. Sure you can opt for the traditional method of filling a cooler with ice and throwing all drink in there. But, this runs the risk of overheating after the ice melts, and there’s always the chance of a beer can exploding or a wine bottle breaking when handling the cooler.
A much smarter option would be to purchase the Euhomy 3.2 Cu.Ft Mini refrigerator with freezer. This Euhomy RF-S portable mini fridge has two storage zone at the same time. 0.96 Cu.Ft of freezer zone can be used to store frozen food, breast milk or ice cream. 2.24 Cu.Ft of fridge zone can be used to preserve drinks or fresh fruits, vegetables.
This is the ultimate complimentary item for any party or get-together where drinks are going to be served.
- The best portable mini fridge itself comes complete with a stainless steel exterior for added durability and looks.
- This best portable mini fridge is equipped with an efficient R600a compressor, quickly cooling. So, the estimated use of electricity 0.98 kW/day.
- Glass refrigerator shelves and a pull-out crisper keep foods organized and are easy to clean.
- The separate top freezer compartment provides additional storage for frozen foods.
- The mini-fridge uses the world’s most advanced fast cooling technology.
- It easily places the refrigerator in your garage, kitchen, or dorm, thanks to the ability to reverse the door swing.
Below are the primary benefits associated with the Euhomy 3.2 Cu.Ft Mini refrigerator with freezer:
- Small size – The small and compact size allows this fridge to be stored almost anywhere. The 53.1 pounds weight allows it to be moved easily with two people from one location to another.
- LED lights inside the best portable mini fridge with freezer to make you still see the refrigerator very clean.
- 1-year warranty on parts gives you added confidence against the fridge breaking or malfunctioning.
- The Euhomy 3.2 Cu.Ft Mini refrigerator with freezer would make a great addition to your next party of family get-together. Besides, this mini refrigerator with freezer adopts advanced 3D refrigeration technology and supports 7 temperature settings.
Pros and Cons:
2. Midea WHD-113FB1 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator
Purchasing a secondary compact refrigerator for your home or business is a good idea if you find your primary fridge overflowing with food and produce. Compact fridge/freezer combinations can also be used where space is limited, such as in college dorm rooms, in an office cubicle, or when living in a studio apartment.
The Midea WHD-113FB1 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator combines a retro look and feels with a modest storage capacity to bring you a finished product that is both stylish and functional.
- The Midea 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator incorporates a retro style and feels that makes it look like it was manufactured in the 1990s, great for homes that are decorated with a retro feel.
- It incorporates 3.1 cubic feet of storage space and fresh section 2.2 cubic feet, freezer section 0.9 cubic feet may not sound like a lot. But, in reality, it’s about half the size of a “regular” fridge.
- It’s large enough to store an ample amount of food and beverages. So, it is great for vacation homes, college dorm rooms, or when staying at a motel.
- The adjustable thermostat is fully adjustable to a wide variety of temperature settings. So, it allowing you to customize how warm or cold the best portable mini fridge is. The fridge incorporates a can dispenser that is capable of holding up to six cans, meaning your soda or beer will always be cold and taste refreshing.
- The best portable mini fridge is an excellent choice for storing your favorite food such as meats, fruits, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream for long-term storage. The fresh compartment includes a separate thermostat allowing for full control of both parts of the fridge. Despite the fridge looking retro on the outside, it incorporates advanced cooling technology on the inside which uses less electricity, translating into a lower energy bill.
- Retro feel and style make this an eye-catcher for anybody that sees it in your home or business.
- Separate freezer and fridge compartments make it easy to keep your frozen food solid and your perishable food fresh and healthy.
- An efficient cooling system means you will spend less money each year powering your fridge.
- The Midea 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator is great if you’re looking for a retro-looking fridge/freezer combination that comes in at a reasonable price. This fridge can be used in a variety of locations including as a secondary fridge in the home, in a college dorm room, or in the office cubicle.
Pros and Cons:
3. Danby DCR044A2BDD-3 Designer 4.4 Cubic Feet Compact Refrigerator
Owning a micro-sized refrigerator is great if you need an extra fridge in the office cubicle or in your bedroom at home. There are many benefits related to owning a small refrigerator – easier to fit into tight spaces, cheaper, less energy use, and more inconspicuous.
The Danby DCR044A2BDD-3 Designer 4.4 Cubic Feet Compact Refrigerator is a small and economical fridge that can be used in almost any location. Whether it be a spare fridge in the garage for storing beer or a fridge tucked under your office desk for storing lunch and beverages.
- The best portable mini fridge features a compact flat back design, which means it is small enough to fit in virtually any location. The fridge measures only 20.87 x 20.71 x 32.72 inches (LxWxH) and weighs in at only 64.3 pounds, making this fridge very portable and lightweight.
- The cooling system is accomplished using an accurate mechanical thermostat capable of cooling the fridge quickly than the outside ambient temperatures, ensuring all of your food and drinks stay cold and refreshing.
- The refrigerator incorporates an accurate mechanical thermostat that makes it easy to select the temperature you want the fridge to operate at. The cooling system allows for fast and efficient cooling of the entire unit, and the small size means the best portable mini fridge won’t draw much power for cooling purposes.
- This model is also Energy Star rated it won’t raise your power bills. This saves money on your electricity bill and helps the environment because you will be using much less power to run the refrigerator. The door is reversible allowing for it to be attached on either the left or right side, meaning more options when it comes to placing the fridge in a location.
Below are the primary benefits related to the Danby Designer 4.4 Cubic Feet Compact Refrigerator:
- Small size and reversible door mean this fridge can be placed virtually anywhere in your home, apartment, dorm room, or office.
- Wire shelf for easy storage of food, beverages, and condiments.
- Quickly and easily cools down to 40 degrees below ambient temperature, ensuring your foods and beverages are always crisp and refreshing.
- An accurate mechanical thermostat allows for full control over the temperature of the fridge.
- If you need a second fridge for your home or a fridge for your dorm room or office cubicle, the Danby Designer 4.4 Cubic Feet Compact Refrigerator is a great option because of its small size, highly efficient cooling system, and a reversible door that allows it to be placed almost anywhere.
Pros and Cons:
4. BLACK+DECKER BCRK25B Compact Refrigerator Energy Star
For the ultimate in compact refrigerator design and technology take a look at the BLACK+DECKER BCRK25B Compact Refrigerator. This is one of the cheapest compact refrigerators on the market, although it still retains many of the features and benefits of the bigger fridges in the same category. At an amazingly low price, this is a very affordable compact refrigerator for college students, for use in the office, or as a secondary refrigerator around the home.
- One of the most notable features of this best portable mini fridge is its small and compact size. Measuring in at only 118.5 x 17.52 x 26.61 inches this best portable mini fridge can be placed almost anywhere without being too noticeable.
- The fridge itself weighs only 46.3 lbs, meaning virtually anybody can move it without straining or pulling a muscle. The fridge uses a free-standing design with leveling legs, allowing it to be balanced perfectly even when the surface it’s sitting on is uneven.
- The door is reversible allowing the fridge to be placed in tight and compact spaces. Despite the overall small capacity at only 2.5 cubic feet this fridge offers a surprisingly ample amount of storage space. There is room for a two-liter bottle inside the door compartment and there is also a full-width freezer compartment (12.8 inches wide x 4.3 inches tall) with an ice cube tray for quickly cooling beer or pop, or for storing ice cubes or ice packs.
- The entire gasket of the refrigerator can be removed making cleaning the best portable mini fridge quick and easy. The environmentally-friendly design comes thanks in part to the very low energy requirements for this fridge and the small space that needs to be cooled.
- An adjustable thermostat makes it easy to quickly select the temperature you want the fridge to stay at. And the insulated door and gasket prevent most of the cool air from escaping, allowing the fridge to use less energy.
- The small and compact size and shape of this refrigerator make it suitable for many different uses and applications. College students can use this fridge in their dorm room for storing snacks, food, and drinks to save money from eating at the cafeteria.
- Office workers can put one next to their computer or under their desk for keeping snacks or beverages cool and fresh. This can also be used as a secondary refrigeration unit in the home. Or as a dedicated fridge for beer or other specialized drinks.
Pros and Cons:
5. NXONE HT-MF-WHITE0903 Portable Mini Fridge
If you love to travel, then you’ll love the NXONE HT-MF-WHITE0903 portable mini fridge. This small desk fridge can be taken anywhere to store food, drinks, beer, snacks, breast milk, skincare products and medications. It’s ideal for use in your bedroom, office, dorm room, dressing table or even when camping or boating. Despite its small and compact size, this portable mini fridge has a large capacity, making it the perfect gift for women and girls.
The NXONE portable mini fridge is a great way to keep your food and drinks cold while on the go. This portable mini fridge has a 6L capacity that can hold up to 8 12oz cans of cola or beer, and its compact design with removable shelf makes it perfect for storing your essentials at home, at work, in a dorm, or even on the go. Keep your desk tidy with the generous amount of storage space this portable mini fridge provides, and don’t worry about icy surface and frost inside the fridge after use thanks to the new frost free technology upgrade.
The NXONE portable mini fridge is the perfect way to keep your food and drinks cold or warm, wherever you are. With two plugs for standard wall outlets and 12V cigarette lighters in vehicles, this portable mini fridge can be used at home or on the go. The convenient carry handle makes it even more versatile.
This mini fridge features a cool-to-warm function, allowing you to set it at temperatures of up to 32℉ (18℃) below the surrounding environment or 140℉ (60℃). There is a hot/cold switch in the back, so you can easily change the setting as needed.
- This mini fridge is perfect for anyone who loves to travel and needs a small, compact way to store food and drinks.
- This small fridge can hold 8 cans of beer and is perfect for storing essentials.
- The new frost free technology in mini fridges prevents ice buildup on the surface and inside.
- This mini refrigerator has 2 plugs for standard wall outlets and 12V cigarette lighters in vehicles.
- The mini refrigerator has a hot/cold switch to set the temperature to be cool or hot.
Below are some of the benefits related to the NXONE portable mini fridge:
- Small, compact size – The small and compact design of this refrigerator makes it a great choice for use in college dorm rooms, in your office cubicle, or as a second refrigerator in the home.
- Low energy cost – This appliance meets or exceeds government requirements for a low-cost and low energy requirement fridge.
- This mini refrigerator has 2 plugs so it can be used at home or in a car.
- You should purchase the NXONE mini fridge if you live in a cramped living space such as a studio apartment or college dorm room. It features an ample amount of space inside for all your food and beverages along with a compact design so it can be fit virtually anywhere.
Pros and Cons:
6. Cooluli CL4LW Portable Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer
Storing food while on the move has always been a problem. Many people have professions or hobbies that see them constantly on the move with no actual home or permanent place of residence.
Eating food from fast food places or restaurants can become extremely expensive. So, many people prefer to purchase a freezer/refrigerator unit that can easily be stored in a vehicle and run on both AC and DC power.
The Cooluli CL4LW Portable Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer is a very popular item for this purpose because of its ability to run on either standard household power as well as DC power generated from a vehicle motor. The freezer uses an extremely efficient cooling system that uses very little power to keep the best portable mini fridge cooled down.
- The Cooluli Portable Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer are made from polycarbonate plastic material that seals up extremely nicely and keeps the cold air in and the warm air out.
- In addition to the plastic construction, the Cooluli Portable Mini Fridge incorporates a cooling system that is extremely efficient, allowing it to run on either standard household (AC) electricity or from the electricity generated by a vehicle battery and engine (DC). This makes it extremely useful for truck drivers, families going on long road trips, or people who live primarily out of their vehicle.
- The thermoelectric cooling system is popularly used as a beverage cooler, but you shouldn’t ignore the warming function. You can use it anywhere to store food, drinks, snacks, wine, beer, Breast milk, skincare, Insulin, and medications.
- The Cooluli 4L Cooler and Warmer are perfect for home and office use and the dorm room, office, or nursery. This mini cooler and warmer is capable of holding six 12-ounce cans.
Below are the primary benefits of this best portable mini fridge :
- Dual AC and DC power mean the Cooluli Portable Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer can be used inside residential or business settings where ample AC power is available. It features an ultra-efficient cooling system that allows the entire unit to be powered with DC power from a vehicle.
- A reversible door makes it very easy to access the best portable mini fridge from either side if items must be quickly stored or removed.
- Weather-resistant means it’s waterproof and temperature-proof.
- The Cooluli Portable Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer is the perfect solution for storing and cooling foods and beverages inside a vehicle. The dual AC/DC power unit allows it to run on regular electricity as well as vehicle electricity.
Pros and Cons:
7. CROWNFUL CF-PC4LBLK Mini Fridge Portable Cooler and Warmer
Almost all homes make use of one primary refrigerator for storing all perishable items. But, some homes also have additional refrigerators either for storing specialty items or for storing additional food that won’t fit in the primary fridge unit.
The CROWNFUL CF-PC4LBLK Mini Fridge Portable Cooler and Warmer that is designed to be used for storing either specialty items such as food, drinks, beer, snacks, breast milk, cosmetics, and skincare. So, it can also be used as a primary fridge in small areas such as in a studio apartment, college dorm room, bedroom, office, car, dorm, RV, road trips, camping, or in an office environment.
- There are numerous features incorporated into this particular unit that truly set it apart from the competition. The best portable mini fridge features a brush-less high-grade fan motor with the ability to perform quietly (25 dB Sleep Mode) and last longer than ever within a specific range.
- The best portable mini fridge can be set at It cools up to 32°F (0°C) below ambient temperature or keeps warm up to 149°F (65°C) on the internal thermostat. The door keeps it securely shut to avoid loss of cool air.
- The interior size is 5.32×5.52×7.88 inches, so it has a compact design that allows the refrigerator to fit virtually anywhere. Besides, it makes it extremely easy to move this refrigerator to a different location using a convenient carry handle.
- The refrigerator’s interior comes with a removable shelf that helps you organize your food into categories or keep your drinks and foods cold and warm. This refrigerator would make an excellent secondary refrigerator for use in a spare bedroom or the garage. But, it’s also large enough to function as a primary fridge if you live in a small or cramped area. This best portable mini fridge comes with an AC power cord and a car cigarette lighter plug. So, you can use it either indoors or outdoors.
- Small compact design means this best portable mini fridge can be placed virtually anywhere, although with a 4-Liter Capacity or 6 x 12oz cans storage capacity it’s large enough to function as a primary fridge in small living situations.
- Includes internal thermostat to keep your favorite canned drinks chilled or your foods warm, and they can serve anytime.
- This best portable mini fridge has made from material 100% Freon-Free and Eco-Friendly. Besides, it has ETL certified with advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability and energy-efficient.
- You can purchase the CROWNFUL Mini Fridge Portable Cooler and Warmer as a secondary fridge in your home or as the primarily dedicated fridge in small living situations such as a studio apartment, college dorm room, bedroom, office, car, dorm, RV, road trips, or camping. The small and compact design but long-lasting durability and energy-efficient make it a winner.
Pros and Cons:
8. RCA RFR835 Portable Mini Fridge
The RCA RFR835 Portable Mini Fridge Energy Star unit that is primarily designed for use in small spaces, such as in dorm rooms, bedroom, dorm, RV, small apartments, and office cubicles. Its small space and low power usage make it suitable as an additional fridge in the home for storing beer or pop.
The refrigerator includes a beverage dispenser that can hold up to 3.2 Cubic Foot space and then dispense them automatically. This is a very popular refrigerator because of its small size, low power requirements and low price.
- The RCA RFR835 Portable Mini Fridge Energy Star has many unique features that make it a very popular 3.2 cu.ft refrigerator
- One of the most notable features is the small size of the best portable mini fridge . At only 3.2 cubic feet and measuring 20″D x 22″W x 34″H, this best portable mini fridge is very small and can be fitted virtually anywhere.
- The small size makes it great for storing just a few things, such as eggs, some pop, and some food, drinks, vegetables, and fruits.
- This best portable mini fridge is very popular with college kids who live in small dorms or office workers who have minimal space in their cubicles.
- The RCA RFR835 Portable Mini Fridge Energy Star incorporates an adjusted from 0 to 5 temperature modes by turning the thermostat knob, meaning your food and beverages will always stay fresh and great-tasting. Besides, energy costs 1.05 kWh/day, so the annual cost will be around $24, saving energy and reducing your costs.
- The small size of only 3.2 cubic feet makes this a great unit for use in small spaces, such as studio apartments, in a semi-truck, or in an office cubicle. The low power requirements make it a very cheap unit to run.
- The door hinge is reversible, allowing you to adapt your refrigerator to your kitchen and office layout, which is great for all varieties of people.
- Purchasing this refrigerator is a great choice if you inhabit a small space, or need an additional fridge for use in the bedroom, garage, dorm room, or office cubicle. The small size makes it very easy to fit just about anywhere, and the low weight of only 57 Lbs makes it easy to move from location to location. High-quality materials inside and outside of this portable mini refrigerator make this a great buy for any type of situation.
Pros and Cons:
Featured Video Of Portable Mini Fridges
What is the best mini fridge for your needs? The answer to this question can be quite complicated, as there are many factors to consider such as size, price and features. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the best portable mini fridges on the market. These fridges are small and lightweight, making them perfect for cramped spaces or for taking on the go. Be sure to watch our video below for more information on these mini fridges!
Here Are Some Tips For Choosing Portable Mini Fridge
When purchasing one of these portable mini fridges you might find it useful to consider the following four questions, they will help you to narrow your search.
- How often you will use it?
- What capacity do you need?
- Where will you use it the most?
- How much do you want to spend?
Find the right size:
You must be able to determine what size of the best portable mini fridge will suit you best. But, consider how much space is allocated for the fridge and as well as the space you need in storing your food and drinks. Portable mini-fridges that are available in the market today usually have a capacity that ranges from 1.1 cubic feet to 3 cubic feet. Always do note to choose the size that would really satisfy you.
When finding the right size for your perfect fridge, always think of where you would like to place it. If the fridge you purchase will serve as a backup fridge for your home refrigerator, we highly recommend sizes that can be placed above your kitchen top. If the fridge will be placed in the office, choose sizes that can be placed under the desk to save more space or in any other part of your office.
You also have to take note that space in the fridge is directly proportional to the number of things you can store. In other words, the smaller the fridge, the lesser the number of things you can be able to store in it. Thus, if you only want the fridge as storage for a few groceries and drinks, go for smaller units. If you really want to store lots of food in it, go with the bigger and larger models.
Choose the design and color:
It is not only the size and the space that matters but as well as the look of your very own fridge. Traditional fridges are usually made from steel. It also comes in different vibrant colors like black, red, blue, and other color schemes. In choosing the right color, choose one that would perfectly fit the color of the paint of your walls.
These two tips are just a few factors that you need to consider in choosing your dream mini-fridge. All you have to do is be careful and be wise in selecting the perfect and appropriate one for you that will suit your daily needs and as well as your satisfaction and contentment.
There are a number of big, quality brand names in the market. GE, Haier, Danby, and Black and Decker, Midea are a few of the usual suspects.
Options and Gadgets:
You may be surprised to know that there are quite a few new models and extra luxuries being built into the common mini-fridge these days.
They are becoming whisper silent, which is a big difference from the loud, annoying buzz that used to be heard throughout dorm hallways.
Some sleeker versions now come with LCD screens that show the temperature. And it allow you to adjust with the simple press of a button.
Weight, believe it or not, is also changing. Some portable mini fridges are now as small as 10 to 15 pounds, versus the 30+ pound behemoth people used to drag down the hallway.
Interior lights, slide-out and adjustable shelves, and adapters that allow you to plug into your car, as well as your home are all options now on some versions.
Things to consider:
A lot of people purchase their portable mini fridge online for obvious reasons. Usually, you can find them cheaper online than in a store, compare features and models a lot easier, have more selection, and get it mailed to your front door or dorm versus driving (if you have access) to the local mall and lugging it around (although lighter, they can still be awkward for transportation).
When purchasing online don’t forget to review shipping options and shipping pricing. Shipping can impact the actual price you have to pay.
The Advantage In Purchasing Portable Mini Fridge:
Extra storage? Ease of transport? Or even storage for easily perished goods? Thanks to the developing technology and a smaller size and portable fridge had been developed to that will surely help you with your daily needs. The things mentioned earlier and just some of the things that portable mini fridges can help you with. This best portable mini fridge offers not only these things but a variety of ways that you will surely enjoy!
The following are the things you can enjoy when you purchase a portable mini fridge.
Convenience in storing perishable goods:
With its compact size, you can be able to store goods that perished easily when not stored at low temperatures such as cuts of meat at any time. It prevents goods from spoiling and as well as your groceries to go bad especially when you are defrosting your home fridge and there is really a need to store goods temporarily.
Aside from that, these miniature fridges offer a wide range of options you can choose from that is perfect for you and your needs. You can have a larger for a much good or a smaller one just for your fave goods. All you need to do is find out which size will more likely fit your need or the number of goods that you will store in it and the space available where you are going to place it.
Practical space-saving designs:
As mentioned a while ago, it comes in a compact size, thus no doubt making it a space-saver. You can also save dollars from buying the same fridge that is bulky, heavy, and space-consuming.
Why go with those old fridges if you can have one that can be transferred easily from one place to the other, space saver, and at the same time economical since it can also save you from your monthly energy consumption? With this fridge, space is not a problem nor is money. Instead, you can still have plenty of space for some other kitchen stuff and save money!
Most of the best portable mini fridges possess energy-saving features. With this fridge, you can be able to conserve energy and save Mother Earth without having your goods wasted and spoiled. Once you used a portable mini fridge, you will surely see that big awesome change in your monthly bill.
These are the advantage when you purchase these portable mini-fridges. Experience and enjoy the efficiency, convenience, portability, and best features without spending too much! With this fridge, not a cent is wasted and spoiled! Enjoy your cold icy drink!
Benefits For Portable Mini Refrigerators:
Whether you need additional space for storing food in your home. Or if you want to experience cold drinks wherever you go, mini-refrigerators would be best for you. Portable refrigerators offer you the chance to enjoy cold drinks and to properly carry perishable goods wherever and whenever. You can take it with you whenever you want to have a camping trip or picnic with your friends and family, or even dedicate it for your personal use in your office.
Aside from these uses, purchasing a portable mini fridge also gives you the chance to experience many other benefits. Since a wide range of mini-refrigerators is available on the market, it will be easier for you to find a portable mini fridge that best suits your unique needs and preferences.
Here are some of the benefits you will get from purchasing a handy portable mini-fridge.
Additional storage space with portable mini-refrigerators
The most striking benefit you will get from purchasing a mini-refrigerators is the chance to have additional storage space for cooling cuts of fresh meat, bottled drinks, and other foods.
If you are always having problems with the limited amount of food that you can store inside your home refrigerator, you can use mini-refrigerators as an additional area for storing your favorite beverages and foods.
The additional storage space offered by portable mini fridges will also be useful whenever you plan to defrost the refrigerator in your home. If you find yourself having a hard time looking for a cool and dry place for storing ice cream and frozen cuts of meat every time you need to defrost your fridge, you can temporarily store frozen goods inside your portable mini fridge while your home refrigerator defrosts.
Easier transportation of goods with portable mini-refrigerators
Of course, the most obvious benefit you will experience from having portable mini-refrigerators is how it can make it easier for you to transport food and drinks that might melt or go bad during a long ride. Now that portable refrigerators are available, you can feel more confident after purchasing everything you need from the supermarket and bringing them home.
With a mini-fridge, you can also enjoy cold drinks during hot summer days every time you need to commute to your school or office. You can take your portable mini fridge everywhere you want to go.
Space-saving designs of portable mini-refrigerators
Mini refrigerators possess convenient and practical space-saving designs. If you have limited living space in your home or dormitory, a mini-refrigerator would be perfect for your use. Thanks to its small size, you can even place it underneath your desk and discretely keep it there. You will never need to go all the way to your office’s hallway just to buy your favorite drink from a vending machine every time you feel thirsty.
These are only some of the best benefits you will get from investing in mini-refrigerators. With the best portable mini fridges, you can take your favorite drinks and foods with you everywhere you go.
FAQs Of The Best Portable Mini Fridge
1. How portable mini fridges help you?
When in need of extra storage for that favorite dessert or the want that icy cold drink during that hundred-mile travel, then why torture yourself if you can be able to purchase a portable mini refrigerator? Portable mini fridges are not just ordinary fridges. But, fridges that will give you lots of things that you will surely take to your advantage.
If I were you, scroll down and read this article for we will tell you how portable mini fridges help you in different ways.
Serves as an additional storage space:
Portable mini fridges offer you the chance of having additional storage space for your favorite goods without spending too much on buying the same fridge. Since it has the same features as that normal fridge differs only in size. You can still be able to cool not only drinks but as well as cuts of meat and other good and groceries.
Portable mini fridges can also be stored while defrosting your home refrigerator. In this way, you don’t have a single chance of your frozen meats being wasted and that yummy ice cream being melted.
Its portability and ease of transport of goods:
Since it is portable, you can be able to enjoy some icy drinks and cold dessert with the best portable mini fridge wherein you can be able to bring it anywhere and anytime you need it.
With this fridge, you can be able to secure your groceries and goods that need low-temperature storage right after purchasing it in the supermarket and then bringing it home, enjoy zipping a cold drink while taking a ride or even at some summer picnics. With this fridge, you need not find a cold drink because the cold drink is now with you, anytime, anywhere!
Space saver for limited spaces:
Because of its smaller size, portability, and convenience, it is perfect for houses that have limited spaces. And so is to students and people that are living in dormitories, apartments, and even temporary homes. It can also be used in office and elsewhere that needs some cold stock area.
In this way, you don’t need to go to canteens to buy something because you can be able to place your portable mini fridge even just below your desk! Isn’t that wonderful and amazing? So why delay your thirst if you can have it solved just underneath?
These are just some of the ways wherein portable mini fridges help you. With portable mini fridges, food is easy to access, no need to do more effort, and consumed in its cold state everywhere!
2. How can the portable mini fridge be used in the car?
It doesn’t take much imagination to realize how useful having a portable cooler can be. If you are on the go a lot you can put one in your car plugged into the 12 volt DC plug-in or cigarette lighter. This is the perfect solution not only for long-distance truckers. But, also for people who spend a lot of time driving.
And don’t want to have to stop at restaurants and fast food places all the time to eat or to get a drink. If you enjoy days out in the car having a picnic, barbecue or family get together, what could be more useful?
Many fridges are designed more for use in a vehicle than indoors although they can be used in either place. The ones that are designed primarily for use in vehicles are ones that can fit easily on a back seat or can double as a console-style compartment. Other larger ones can easily be kept in the trunk.
3. How to use a portable mini-fridge at work?
Consider a portable mini fridge if you need a fridge at work. If you are tired of going out to restaurants for lunch or having to buy drinks from a dispensing machine then this is the perfect solution for you. You can keep your sandwiches and salads cold or your lunch warm. Over time you will probably find that you have saved more from eating out than the original cost of the unit.
There is also no need to leave it at work if you don’t want to. As they are portable they can be easily unplugged, to take home to be used elsewhere.
4. Is a portable mini-fridge suitable for dorm use?
Yes, a portable fridge is also a good choice for a dorm fridge. If you are a student, in all likelihood you are cramped for space. But, at the same time, you could use the convenience of having a mini-fridge close at hand.
5. Where can a portable mini-fridge be used?
Many people find that beyond their obvious uses these portable mini fridges can be an indispensable household item. They can be used in the home to keep items cold in a bedroom or office. They are especially useful for providing cold drinks to invalids or sick children, particularly if one has to navigate stairs to get to the kitchen.
There is also a 12V insulin cooler which is of particular use to diabetics for keeping their insulin cool when they have to travel. This is particularly useful as it can be plugged into the car or RV and can then be taken indoors and plugged into an electrical outlet, whether in a hotel room or at home.
All in all a Portable mini fridge has the versatility and usefulness to be used at home, at work, in the car, boat, or RV, in fact anywhere where there is a 12 volt or 110-volt electrical outlet.
6. How many watts mini fridge?
How many watts mini fridge? This is a question that is often asked by those looking to purchase a mini fridge. The answer can vary depending on the make and model of the fridge, but typically, a mini fridge will use between 50 and 100 watts of power.
7. How many watts does a mini fridge use per day?
A mini fridge typically uses around 100 watts per day. However, this can vary depending on the model and size of fridge. Some mini fridges can use as little as 50 watts per day, while others may use up to 200 watts per day. It’s important to check the wattage rating of your particular model before making any assumptions about how much power it will use.
To put this into perspective, a standard light bulb typically uses around 60 watts of power. So, a mini fridge uses about the same amount of power as two standard light bulbs. Keep in mind, however, that a fridge will usually run for longer periods of time than a light bulb. So, your electric bill will likely reflect this difference.
8. How many watts does a mini fridge use per hour?
A mini fridge typically uses around 100 watts of power per hour. However, this can vary depending on the size and model of the fridge. Some mini fridges may use as little as 50 watts per hour, while others may use up to 200 watts per hour. To determine how much power your mini fridge is using, check the label or manufacturer’s specifications.
9. How many watts does a mini fridge with freezer use?
A mini fridge with freezer usually uses between 60 and 120 watts. However, this can vary depending on the size and model of the fridge. Some mini fridges may use more or less power depending on their features and settings. For example, a fridge with an automatic defrost cycle may use more power than one without this feature.
Additionally, a fridge with a built-in ice maker will likely use more power than one without this feature. Ultimately, the best way to determine how much power your mini fridge with freezer uses is to consult the owner’s manual or contact the manufacturer.
10. Which brand of mini fridge is best?
There are a lot of different mini fridges on the market, but which one is the best? We’ve done the research to find the best mini fridge for your needs.
- Euhomy is a great choice for a mini fridge. It has a compact design and is perfect for small spaces. It also features a built-in freezer, making it perfect for storing ice cream or frozen treats.
- Midea is another excellent option for a mini fridge. It’s available in a variety of sizes, so you can choose the perfect one for your space. It also has an adjustable thermostat, so you can keep your food at the perfect temperature.
- Danby is another excellent choice for a mini fridge. It has a sleek design and is available in a variety of colors. It also features a built-in freezer, making it perfect for storing ice cream or frozen treats.
- BLACK+DECKER is another great option for a mini fridge. It’s available in a variety of sizes and colors. It also has an adjustable thermostat, so you can keep your food at the perfect temperature.
- TACKLIFE is another excellent choice for a mini fridge. It’s available in a variety of sizes and colors. It also has an adjustable thermostat, so you can keep your food at the perfect temperature.
- Cooluli is another great choice for a mini fridge. It’s available in a variety of sizes and colors. It also has an adjustable thermostat, so you can keep your food at the perfect temperature.
- CROWNFUL is another excellent choice for a mini fridge. It’s available in a variety of sizes and colors. It also has an adjustable thermostat, so you can keep your food at the perfect temperature.
- TACKLIFE is another great choice for a mini fridge. It’s available in a variety of sizes and colors. It also has an adjustable thermostat, so you can keep your food at the perfect temperature.
11. Where should you not put a mini fridge?
There are a few places where you should not put a mini fridge. These include:
- In direct sunlight – This can cause the fridge to overheat and potentially break down.
- In an enclosed space – A mini fridge needs adequate ventilation to work properly. If it is placed in an enclosed space, such as a cupboard, it may not get enough air flow and could overheat.
- Near a heat source – Again, this can cause the fridge to overheat and potentially break down. Heat sources include radiators, fires, and stoves.
- Outside – Mini fridges are not designed to be used outside and will not withstand extreme temperatures or weather conditions.
- In a damp or humid environment – This can cause the fridge to rust or develop mould.
When choosing a location for your mini fridge, make sure it is in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place. This will help to ensure it lasts for many years.
12. How does a portable mini fridge work?
Portable mini fridges are a great way to keep your food and drinks cold when you’re on the go. But how do they work?
Mini fridges use a process called thermoelectric cooling to generate a cooling effect. This process uses electricity to move heat from one side of the fridge to the other. The side of the fridge with the heat sink (the metal plate that absorbs heat) is cooled, while the side with the heating element (the metal plate that emits heat) is warmed.
This process can be reversed, so the mini fridge can also be used as a heater. Some models even have a built-in thermostat so you can set it to your desired temperature.
Mini fridges are powered by either an AC adapter or a DC battery. Most models come with both options so you can use it at home or on the go.
13. How much is small portable fridge?
Small portable fridges are a great way to keep your food and drinks cool while on the go. They can be found in a variety of sizes, but typically hold between four and six cans of soda or beer. Prices for small portable fridges vary depending on the brand and model, but typically range from $30 to $60.
14. How often should a mini fridge run?
A mini fridge should ideally run continuously in order to maintain a consistent temperature. However, if your mini fridge is not properly insulated, it may need to cycle on and off more frequently in order to keep the contents cool.
If you notice your mini fridge cycling on and off more than usual, check the seals around the door to make sure they are tight and check the thermostat to ensure it is set properly. If these things are all in order, then your mini fridge may just be working harder than usual due to high outside temperatures.
15. Where to buy portable mini fridge?
When it comes to buying a portable mini fridge, there are a few different options available. You can purchase one from a retailer like Amazon, Walmart, or eBay. Or, you can buy one directly from a store or manufacturer.
If you’re looking for the best selection and prices, Amazon is a great option. They have a wide range of the best portable mini fridges to choose from, and they usually offer free shipping.
Walmart is another good option for purchasing a portable mini fridge. They typically have competitive prices and often have sales and specials.
eBay is another popular option for buying portable mini fridges. You can often find good deals on gently used items. However, be sure to research the seller before making a purchase to ensure they are reputable.
If you want to buy a portable mini fridge directly from a store or manufacturer, you can usually find them online. A quick search will reveal a variety of options. Be sure to compare prices and shipping costs before making a purchase.
No matter where you choose to buy your best portable mini fridge, be sure to compare prices and shipping costs to get the best deal.
16. How to store a mini fridge when not in use?
If you’re not using your mini fridge, it’s important to store it properly to ensure that it stays in good condition. Here are some tips on how to store a mini fridge:
- Keep the fridge clean and dry: Before storing your mini fridge, make sure to clean it thoroughly and dry it completely. This will help prevent mold and mildew from growing inside the fridge.
- Store the fridge in a cool, dark place: Choose a spot in your home that is cool and dark, such as a basement or closet. Avoid storing the fridge in direct sunlight or near a heat source, as this can damage the appliance.
- Cover the fridge with a breathable cover: Once you’ve chosen a storage spot for your mini fridge, cover it with a breathable cover to protect it from dust and dirt.
- Disconnect all power sources: Before storing your mini fridge, make sure to disconnect it from all power sources. This includes unplugging the appliance from the wall outlet and disconnecting any batteries.
By following these tips, you can help keep your mini fridge in good condition while it’s not in use.
One Final Thought
Discover the convenience, efficiency, and versatility of portable mini fridges that can keep your drinks cool or warm – perfect for use in cars, RVs, boats, homes, and offices. However, leaving your mini fridge plugged in while your car is switched off can drain your battery in just a few hours, depending on the unit and battery strength. To avoid this, invest in a 12-volt battery saver or charger maintainer to keep your battery charged, and your appliances switched off when the battery runs too low.
At our store, we offer an extensive selection of mini fridges with freezer options to fit your needs and budget. Shop with us today for the best deals in the market! Share your perfect mini fridge find in the comments below.