Top 15 The Best Cigar Cutter Reviews in 2021
- 1 Top 15 The Best Cigar Cutter Reviews in 2021
- 2 Top 15 Best Cigar Cutters:
- 3 The Best Cigar Cutter Reviews:
- 3.1 1. XIFEI Cigar Cutter
- 3.2 2. Colibri V-Cut Cigar Cutter
- 3.3 3. Alaska Bear Cigar Cutter
- 3.4 4. Xikar Cigar Cutter
- 3.5 5. Zertone Guillotine Cigar Cutter
- 3.6 6. The Big Easy Tobacco Co Cigar Cutter
- 3.7 7. Cigarloong Cigar Cutter
- 3.8 8. Vertigo Big Daddy Cigar Cutter
- 3.9 9. Tonino Lamborghini Les Mans Carbon Cigar Cutter
- 3.10 10. Camlinbo Cigar Cutter
- 3.11 11. Colibri Cut Cigar Cutter
- 3.12 12. Visol Caseti Kukri Cigar Cutter
- 3.13 13. Coltellerie Berti Cigar Cutter
- 3.14 14. Galiner Cigar Cutter
- 3.15 15. Roygra Cigar Cutter
- 4 Buying Guides:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 6 Conclusion:
Tasting an excellent cigar is a life’s enjoyment. If you want to join this world, you need to have some necessary objects to get started. A cigar cutter is a required piece following a humidor. However, it’s hard to choose the proper one for a newbie. Hence, our list of the best cigar cutter is all you need.
With the top 15 best cigar cutters, we will guide you through each model’s key features as well as buying guide. We also list common questions regarding this topic. Before going into details, we provide you with some basic information about cigar cutters.
There are two main sizes of cigar cutters: desktop-size or pocketsize. Choosing the right size will make you feel more comfortable. Next, the type of cigar cutter is very important and depends on your style. Overall, we offer three main styles for your choice:
1. Cigar V cutter
2. Cigar cutter with double blade guillotine
3. Cigar scissors (or multi-functional tool)
Moreover, you can have more choices of punch cutter or cigar cutter with a single blade. Each style will have a specific design and fit different requirements of users. You will have detailed information about them later on our list. The next thing you should consider is the right process as it will make your investment in these cigar cutters more valued.
So, you don’t have to wait anymore. We will offer highlighted features for each top-rated model on the market. We are sure that, after reviewing our list, you will know the requirements to choose the proper cigar cutters.
Top 15 Best Cigar Cutters:
The Best Cigar Cutter Reviews:
1. XIFEI Cigar Cutter
The first reason why the XIFEI Cigar Cutter stands on our list is that users can operate it easily with just one hand. Moreover, its compact design is attractive at first sight. Just like the majority of cigar V cutters, the XIEFEI model is used to make a wedge of your cigar’s tip. This model works well with most types of cigars except for tapered cigars. Also, you can use this versatile cutter for different sizes of ring gauge stogies.
The next highlighted feature that makes this model stand out from the crowd is the attractive outside package that you can use as a meaningful gift to other cigar lovers. However, as a customer, you also receive the best service from the manufacturer. Responsive customer care is taken priority to maximize the users’ experience.
Regarding the downside of this tool, you can find some reviews about the dullness of the blades during the time of use. Nevertheless, it is not remarkable. Most customers are satisfied with this model of cigar V cutter because of its neat blade. Hence, they are the top-rated cutters that should be tried.
- Cigar V cutter
- It comes with stainless steel blade for long use.
- The dimensions are 6 x 5.5 x 1.4 inches
- ERGONOMICS DESIGN: Spring-Loaded Release, V-Cut is contoured for beauty, one hand could operate the...
- FUNCTION: Inverted stainl stainless steel blade, Cuts small and large ring gauge cigars, a clean...
- PACKING: Beautiful gift box packaging, the best gift for cigar lovers.
- After sales service: Within 6 months, we have a full refund for any problems, please rest assured to...
2. Colibri V-Cut Cigar Cutter
The cigar V cutter from Colibri is one of the outstanding products of the Colibri Company. The manufacturer also offers a wide range of cigarette lighters and other accessories for cigar lovers all over the world. This small Colibri cutter is a great choice for those who are seeking a compact design at an acceptable price from a well-known brand name.
Even though you are a newcomer in this wonderful journey of cigar taste, you can operate this cutter easily with just one hand. Its springs-loaded supports you every time of using. Hence, you don’t need to use much pressure when operating. You just have to cut a wedge in the cigar tip and then enjoy your perfect taste.
Besides, the tool is suitable for large ring gauge cigars, even though you can use it for torpedoes as well. Like other best cigar cutters, you can have a special gift for those your love. The Colibri cutter is worth its price and quality. You also receive a great warranty policy. This cigar cutter is guaranteed within 2 years.
- Cigar V cutter
- It comes with stainless steel blade for long use.
- The dimensions are 8 x 1.6 x 0.5 inches
- Spring-Loaded release
- Ergonomic design, v-shaped cutter, stainless steel blade
- Two year warranty, gift box included
3. Alaska Bear Cigar Cutter
If you are seeking an inexpensive cigar cutter that remains a good performance, the Alaska Bear Cigar cutter is a good choice. With the exceptional double blade guillotine that is used commonly in most types of cigar cutters, this model can offer an outstanding experience.
This cigar cutter is compatible with torpedo style that a cigar V cutter or punch cutter usually fails to satisfy. You can enjoy the cutting process by slicing side by side. All processes happen in a single motion. Moreover, customers have two options of cutting. You can choose a traditional stainless steel finish or an antique cutter made from bronze. From our view, the stainless steel version is better. But you can choose the style according to your interest.
You will be surprised to know that these cigar cutters works at high performance at an affordable price. Among the cheapest cutter on the market, the Alaska Bear model is the top-rated model you should try. Hence, it is highly recommended for torpedo cigar lovers.
- Double blade guillotine
- Made from stainless steel
- The dimensions are 6 x 1.5 x 0.1 inches
- Brushed stainless steel, custom design by Alaska Bear brands.
- Excellent craftsmanship and solid construction.
- Self-sharpening double blades and cuts cigars clean and with precision.
- Hole diameter: 0.892 in. (22.66 mm), for all sizes up to 60 gauge.
4. Xikar Cigar Cutter
The Xikar cutter consists of two spring-load blade guillotine that fits perfectly 54 ring gauge cigar. It doesn’t stop here. This cigar cutter is flexible to slice up to 60 ring gauge.
One wonderful thing is that you can choose one version among 10 designs in different colors and patterns. Moreover, you can operate this Xikar Cutter with just one hand thanks to the spring-loaded design. The classic teardrop finish with lightweight is a great combination. Don’t worry about its portability. You can carry this Xikar cutter in the pocket comfortably when hanging out for dinner.
Besides, the reason why this cigar cutter is always the top-rated product all over the world is its lifetime service.
The only disadvantage of this product is that the stainless steel blades are quite dull. Nevertheless, you will still receive the outstanding product with clear-cuts. Hence, you should give this brand name a try and start your passion for a cigar.
- Cigar cutter guillotine with two blades.
- Blade is made from stainless steel
- The final dimensions are 3 x 3 x 0.2 inches
- Cuts a 54 ring gauge cigar in half, can cut up to a 60 ring-gauge cigars
- 440 Stainless Steel Blades With Rockwell C Rating Of 57, the hardest, sharpest blade you can buy
- Ergonomic design with classic Xikar teardrop shape and spring-loaded double guillotine action
- Solid construction with elegant and stylish noir (black) finish
5. Zertone Guillotine Cigar Cutter
According to the first key feature of this model, you should know that the Zertone Guillotine is built with stainless steel blades. For details, you will find these precise cuts perfect for small cigars. It is because the 1-inch hole on this cigar cutter is not suitable for larger and thicker stogies. By using this unit properly, you will have your favorite cigar burned constantly.
The next outstanding feature that makes this product stand out from the crowd is the sleek finish. A gift box is not only the perfect package but also a protective case.
Above all, the Zertone Guillotine model is an optimal choice you should take into consideration. The cigar cutter for sale performs solidly in comparison with other more expensive products.
- Guillotine with two-blade made of stainless steel
- Finished dimensions are 5 x 1.5 x 0.3 inches.
- Best cigar cutter, classic design, premium stainless steel, not a cheap item.
- Excellent craftsmanship and solid construction, all edge rounded.
- Self-sharpening guillotine dual blades, sturdy and durable, cigar clean cut.
- Hole diameter: 1 in. (25 mm), can cut max. cigar diameter of 23 mm.
6. The Big Easy Tobacco Co Cigar Cutter
The Big Easy Tobacco Co is all you can imagine about the best cigar cutters. With the premium double blade guillotine, this tool can offer precise cuts, which is important points for cigar lovers. This unit is perfect for 52 and 60 ring gauge cigars. Therefore, you will have flexible tool for you and other people.
Even though you prefer a traditional design or simple décor, the Big Easy Tobacco Co Cigar Cutter can fit your demands well. The brushed stainless steel finish offers this cutter a sophisticated appearance.
Moreover, Big Easy Tobacco Co demonstrates that the quality can go with a perfect look. You can easily verify this point through the product’s smooth and precise cuts. What you will receive after cutting is the perfect cigar without much effort.
- Guillotine with two-blade made of brushed stainless steel.
- Dimensions are 8 x 1 x 5 inches.
- Elegant and durable with brushed finish
- For 52 and 60 ring gauge cigars
- Straight cut with two straight guillotine cutters
- An impressive addition to any cigar accessory collection
7. Cigarloong Cigar Cutter
If you are looking for a cutter for sale, you should refer to products from Cigarloong Company. Even though this brand name is not very wide-known, its cigar cutter is worth its price and quality.
Firstly, the V-cut design is suitable for medium ring gauge from 50 to 55. In this way, the cutter that is made of steel has an array of finishes Secondly, you will be attracted to the sleek floral pattern. It creates an stunning look. Moreover, with a compact and portable design, you can carry it whenever you want.
Thirdly, users can operate these cigar cutters easily because of its simple design. All you have to do is put your thumb and finger into the rings, then pull hard. The finished cigar is shaped quickly and crisply. Last but not least, the great customer service policy is a competitive aspect. Even though you will not face any issues whatsoever with this high-quality and simple cutter, all feedback will be solved properly.
- Cigar V cutter
- It has a stainless steel blade
- Dimensions are 5 x 2.9 x 0.9 inches
- CUT DIAMETER:Hole up to 50-55 Ring Gauge
- FEATURE:Self-Sharpening Double Blades and Cuts Cigars Clean and Precision
- MATERIAL:Body Using Copper Material,Carved Fine Flower Pattern with Soft Touch Comfortable to Feel
- CARVED PULL RING:Put your Thumb and Forefinger into Two Rings, Then Pull Hard,Cigar and Scissors at...
8. Vertigo Big Daddy Cigar Cutter
Vertigo’s Big Daddy deserves a place on our list as one of the best cigar cutters. This unit is a combination of plastic finish with stainless steel blades providing precise cuts. That means you have everything you need with this cutter.
The Vertigo Big Daddy Cigar Cutter can satisfy most cigar lovers. Specifically, this cigar cut can fit up to 80 ring gauge. To do that, this unit comes with guillotine blades that are set opposite instead of diagonal. Hence, the Vertigo Big Daddy Cigar Cutter can operate larger cigars.
One more outstanding feature of this unit is portability. Thanks to the cutter pocket-sized dimensions, you can process cutting whenever you want. When you consider the plastic finish material, you should know that the manufacturer prefers the perfect performance rather than look. In this way, you will have a cutter for sale at an inexpensive price while receiving exceptional results.
As with most low-budget cigar cutters, this unit has some limitations. For details, the lifespan is shorter than other types of cigar cutters, and it doesn’t have a spring-loaded design as well. However, we don’t think these issues are remarkable.
- V-cut design
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Dimension are 7 x 2.2 x 0.3 inches
- Plastic & Stainless Steel
- Fits Cigars Up To 80 Ring Gauge
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
9. Tonino Lamborghini Les Mans Carbon Cigar Cutter
If you are looking for a cigar cutter from a famous brand name, the Tonino Lamborghini Les Mans Carbon model is everything you want. Lamborghini is a well-known brand name that offers a wide range of high-quality products. Thanks to the innovative technology, this version has a neat cut that fits from small to 54 ring gauge cigars.
Have you ever known the world-class Lamborghini automobiles? Like other Lamborghini products, you can find the same sleek design in this cigar cutter’s red and black version. The outer shell finish that is made of carbon fiber with polished steel can satisfy all cigar lovers all over the world.
Moreover, with the spring-loaded integration, you just push the button to operate this cutter. All processes can be completed in just one hand without any effort. Above all, the Tonino Lamborghini Les Mans Carbon Cigar Cutter is a great choice for you. Even though it is not a cutter for sale, you will be satisfied with this high-class product. What you will receive is the premium quality together with the fame of the Lamborghini brand name.
- Cigar V cutter
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Dimensions are 5 x 0.3 x 1.75 inches
- Red Carbon Fiber with Polished Silver Accents
- Push-Button Spring Release Mechanism
- Cuts Up to 54-Ring Gauge Cigars
- Ultra-sharp Surgical Stainless Steel Blade
10. Camlinbo Cigar Cutter
Coming next on our list is the Camlinbo Cigar Cutter that can be seen as the best cigar cutter with a stainless steel blade. The punch cutter is designed in a flexible manner so that it can be used for large or small stogies. With the Camlinbo cutter, your cigar will be shaped neatly while maintaining the even burning smoke.
The premium stainless steel ensures the best quality of blades and contributes to the long lifespan of a product. Moreover, users will feel satisfied with this portable and sleek design as they can put it in the pocket.
Even though it is not a cheap punch cutter like other rivals on the market, you can get the deal of cutter for sale at a competitive price.
- Cigar punch cutter type
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- The pocket-sized dimensions 8 x 1.8 x 0.6 inches
- Unique Novel Design - Multifunctional cigar cutter with two cigar punches.
- High Quality - Stainless steel cigarette cutters with excellent craftsmanship and durable solid...
- Lightweight and easy to carry. Size: 2.4 x 1.7 x 0.5 inches. Weight: 4.8 ounces.
- Each of our cigar cutters comes with a cool gift box to keep and protect the cutters.
11. Colibri Cut Cigar Cutter
As noted above, Colibri is a famous brand name of high-quality cigar cutters. Hence, most products from this brand name are expensive. In return, you will receive the best accessories that perform excellently. The double-blade guillotine offers a precise cut of the stogies before burning them.
Regarding this cigar cutter capacity, you can operate with the large size of 62 ring gauge. Therefore, this style of cutter will be suitable for those who are passionate about thick cigars.
The other outstanding feature of the best cigar cutter is the non-stick design in the combination with portability. In this way, you can put it in your pocket without any cigar residue. The manufacturer offers a wide range of vibrant finish in a different color. Therefore, just pick up the most favorite and enjoy the world of cigars.
Among various brand names of cheaper cigar cutters, Colibri can leave other rivals standing with its fame. Hence, with much positive feedback, you can trust this aesthetic and sophisticated brand name, and try it.
- Double blade guillotine design that are made from stainless steel
- The bigger size of 25 x 1.75 x 2.75 inches
- This Colibri Cutter features a double guillotine cigar cutter with stainless steel blades, a 62 ring...
- When you add in ergonomic handles for a sure grip and a durable rubberized finish you've got a...
- The blades are vibrantly color-coated with a non-stick, easy-to-clean lacquer.
- Dimensions: 0.25"L x 1.75"W x 2.75"H
12. Visol Caseti Kukri Cigar Cutter
If you are looking for a punch cutter for sale, the next version of Visol Caseti Kukri is our recommendation. Visol Caseti Kukri is noted as one of the best cigar cutters. This unit is small but powerful. We believe that you will be attracted by its matter black lacquer look. Moreover, this cigar cutter is accented with different version colors. Therefore, you can choose your favorite one.
The first thing you should consider about this product is the cutter capacity. This unit fits 52 ring gauge cigars. It means that you can refer to other products on this list if you need a larger gauge cigar cutter. Even though this product is expensive, you will be impressed with its well-built design and premium quality. It is also compact, so you can slip it into your pocket without any concerns. You will never regret your investment.
- Punch cutter type
- Made of stainless steel.
- Dimensions are 6 x 1.6 x 0.3 inches
- Black Lacquer with Polished Chrome Accents; Caseti Logo on Front
- Cuts Up to 52 Ring-Gauge Cigars; Premium Quality Stainless Steel Blades; Push Down Middle Bar to...
- Approx. Dimensions: 2.63 inches (length) x 1.63 inches (width) x 0.31 inches (thickness); Approx....
- Patented Design by Manufacturer
13. Coltellerie Berti Cigar Cutter
Coltellerie Berti Cigar Cutter is worth its Italian quality. This cutter can be seen as a premium gem with the engraved name of the craftsman who created it. This unique design deserves great value for cigar lovers and adds more value to their smoking room.
Thanks to the well-constructed design of the ox horn handle, you can operate the stainless steel blade without any effort. Consequently, you can create light and efficient cuts for any type of cigars.
The Coltellerie Berti Cigar Cutter has a 2.5-inch blade together with 5 pounds of cutter tips. That’s why these cigar cutters is suitable for your counter than your pocket. In comparison with other best V-cutters on the market, this version is not portable to carry. However, the unique design is worth trying. According to our review, this model of a cigar cutter is strong enough for precise cuts.
- Forged blades are made of stainless steel
- Comes with ox horn handle
- Ox Horn Handle
- 6.9" Total Length
- 2.4" Blade Length
- Elm Base. 8/10" Hole
14. Galiner Cigar Cutter
Galiner Cigar cutter differentiates from other rivals because of its affordable budget. It is suitable for smaller cigars instead of thicker and larger stogies. Hence, if your concern is about the proper method of cutting together with the acceptable price, this model is for you.
Let’s have a look at the outstanding feature of this best cigar cut. You will be happy to slice a cigar by using the double-blade guillotine. It works on both sides at every batch of cutting. The result is a smooth and perfect cut.
One more reason that you should give this version a try is the spring-loaded mechanism. Specifically, you can operate these cigar cutters with just one hand easily. Moreover, the premium sharp blade ensures the highest quality of cuts. All blades are made of stainless steel, so you can trust the long lifetime for this version.
Last but not least, you will feel confident about using this product. The manufacturer offers a 1-month money-back guarantee. It is backed by great customer service so you do not have to worry if there is any problem with it.
- Two blade guillotine
- Blades are made from stainless steel for a long lifespan
- The standard dimensions of 3 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches
- SOLID METAL BLADE: 100% Solid stainless steel double cut blades cigar cutter. With Polished and...
- ZEBRA WOOD: The cigar cutter body adopts zebra wood. Luxury look, excellent craftsmanship and solid...
- LOCK SYSTEM: Spring-loaded apparatus; easily open or close it with one hand when you use this cigar...
- CIGAR CUTTER SIZE: APPROX 76*57*7mm (2.99in * 2.24in* 0.27in); Hole Dia.: 22mm (0.866in);
15. Roygra Cigar Cutter
If you are looking for a great accessory for your cigars, this Roygra Cigar Cutter is a top choice. This product can be seen as the best cigar cutters with a traditional V-cut design.
There is no surprise that the Roygra Cigar Cutters are getting more popular. Thanks to its polished handles, you can operate this cutter precisely without any concerns of having injuries. This product offers a smooth finish together with a sleek look, so you will receive a clean cigar.
The last outstanding feature is flexibility. 5 packs in two common types of V-cut and Guillotine provide unique enjoyment.
- V-cut type
- The product comes with 5 packs of a guillotine
- 2-in-1 design
- The dimensions of 4.72 inches x 1.57 inches
- Classic design, guillotine and V-cut 2 in 1.
- 4.72 " × 1.57 "; 0.85 ounces / pcs.
- Sturdy and durable, cigar clean cut.
- Handles are well polished and your fingers won't get injured by any case.
There are many factors you should consider before purchasing the best cigar cutters.
1. Choose the most suitable type for your cigars:
This is the first thing you should take into your mind. For your proper decision, we hereby list some main choices:
- Cigar V Cutter
- Double blade guillotine
- Cigar Scissors or an all-in-one tool
Cigar V Cutter:
This type of cigar cutters are gaining popularity because of its portability. The main function of this type is that you can have a V-shaped wedge for each tip of your cigar. However, this type can be used for most styles of cigars except for tapered ends.
Double blade guillotine:
Most of the best cigar cutters come with a double-blade guillotine design. This well-built type is flexible as you can slice from both sides at the same time. At the end of this operation, you will receive neat cuts without any effort.
For those who like using a single blade for torpedo cigars, the cutter with spring-loaded is needed. In this case, the punch cutter and V-cut shapes are not suitable.
Cigar scissors or multi-tool:
Thanks to the premium and clean cuts, this cigar scissor type is all you need for a perfect tool of cutting. With the portability feature, you can keep this type of cutter on a keychain or in your pocket.
2. What is your favorite cigar?
Before choosing the best cigar cutters, you should have a clear answer to this question. Most types of cutters can be used flexibly with multiple purposes. However, if you smoke specific types of cigars, you should choose a unique design.
3. Size of the cutter:
The proper size will be based on your demands. If you prefer a portable cigar cutter, you can choose the small size. In this way, you can slip it into your pocket easily.
On the other hand, if you need a cutter for your smoking room, the larger size is more appropriate.
Most cigar lovers require a sleek design when it comes to the appearance factor. Together with the main function, the best cigar cutters can be seen as a special gift. Therefore, in some cases, appearance can be an important reason for choosing the proper cutter.
Last but not least, price should be taken in mind before choosing the right cigar cutters. The budget will be based on your intended use, the performance of this cutter, and the fame of the manufacturer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. What should I choose between the cigar punch and cutter?
A cigar punch is useful if you want to cut a hole. Meanwhile, a common cigar cutter works well with the cut on the end of your cigars.
2. How to use a cigar cutter properly?
If you are a newbie, don’t worry about using a cigar cutter as it is really easy to operate. Each manufacturer has a specific instruction of using. Follow it and you will have final smooth and neat cuts.
3. How to choose the best cigar cutter?
This is the most common question regarding the best cigar cutters. You can find the answer in the above buying guide. Moreover, each product in this list is noted with pros and cons for your preference.
4. When and where should I use my cigar cutter?
You are highly recommended to use the cigar cutters when you intend to smoke a new cigar. These cuts support airflow for great enjoyment. Some cigar cutters are portable, so you can slip them into your pocket. Some products should be placed in your smoking room.
5. How to keep the cigar cutter clean?
You should clean off the cigar cutters frequently. You can use a wet cotton swab with alcohol to clean the blades. Then, wipe these blades again until they are dried. By keeping your cigar cutters clean always, you can increase the lifetime of the product.
Choosing the proper cigar cutters might be difficult. A detailed look is necessary, as you will face a ton of products that have the same price and key features on the market. With the list of the top 15 best cigar cutters, we hope that you have useful information for your loved cutters.
Read more: Best Camping Ice Maker Reviews