Top 7 The Best Built In Wine Cooler Reviews in 2021
- 1 Top 7 The Best Built In Wine Cooler Reviews in 2021
- 2 Top 7 Best Built In Wine Coolers:
- 3 The Best Built In Wine Cooler Reviews:
- 3.1 1. AOBOSI YC-100B 15 inch Built In Wine Cooler
- 3.2 2. Kalamera KRC-99SS 30 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler
- 3.3 3. Colzer YC-100A 32 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler
- 3.4 4. Phiestina 46 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler
- 3.5 5. Kalamera KRC-150CB Built In Wine Cooler
- 3.6 6. Aobosi JC-145B Built In Wine Cooler
- 3.7 7. Kalamera 45 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler
- 4 Buying Guides:
- 4.1 Types of Top Built In Wine Coolers
- 4.2 Top Built In Wine Coolers: Trusted and quality brands
- 4.3 What Is So Important About Built In Wine Coolers?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 5.1 1. Why can’t I just store my wine in the kitchen refrigerator?
- 5.2 2. What’s the point of a dual-zone wine cooler?
- 5.3 3. Why do coolers need LED lights inside?
- 5.4 4. Are wine coolers any good?
- 5.5 5. Can you keep a wine cooler in the garage?
- 5.6 6. What is Built In Wine Chiller?
- 5.7 7. What standard size is Built In Wine Chiller?
- 5.8 8. Can Built In Wine Chiller be installed in the place of the dishwasher?
- 6 Conclusion:
If you have limited space but want to enjoy great wine glasses, owning the best built in wine cooler is the optimal choice for you. The built in wine fridge is a device that can help you preserve a wine collection to use for a long time. If you have a huge collection of wine, you are probably looking for proper wine storage options. Wine stored in casks in cellars emanates a musty odor and flavor over time. Not only this, too much or too little humidity can spoil the taste of wine. To retain the fresh and clean flavor of wine, it must be kept sideways in a cool, dark place. Besides, the built in wine refrigerators or built-in wine coolers are a budget-friendly alternative to the elaborate, expensive, and top wine cellars as they regulate temperature and humidity settings with ease.
Above all, top built in wine coolers are available in different finishes, sizes, shapes, bottle capacities, features and prices make wine storage very convenient and banishes the need to spend sums on building a wine cellar in the basement. Besides, this built in wine refrigerator purchasing guide will help you choose from the smallest to the largest built in wine refrigerators and from budget friendly to pricing models. Read further to make the best choice.
Top 7 Best Built In Wine Coolers:
The Best Built In Wine Cooler Reviews:
1. AOBOSI YC-100B 15 inch Built In Wine Cooler
The Aobosi 15 inch Built-In Wine Cooler is a cute wine cooler that can house 30 bottles at the maximum. This wine cooler is quite different from other coolers because of its size and shape, and luxurious looks. Its compactness is manifested in its form, so you would be able to fit it anywhere. The manufacturer, Aobosi, which is a manufacturer of commercial appliances, intended to make the design of the wine cooler to be that way so that it will only cost good.
- ✔🎁💗 QUICK COOLING & LOW VIBRATION-- Utilizing the high quality compressor and dual fan circulating system, the built in wine cooler keeps the consistent temperature and humidity, providing the...
- ✔SMART TOUCHSCREEN CONTROL--Responsive and easy to set the temperature respectively for your red wines and white wines,Bring you the different technical experience.The upper zone ranges 41 to 55.4...
- ✔DUAL ZONE DESIGN--Hold up to 30 Standard Bordeaux Bottles. There is no stress to store red wines and white wines together. When accommodating larger bottles, you could disassemble one or two shelf...
- ✔STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE-LAYER TEMPERED GLASS DOOR--Effectively protect your wines from outside heat and keep the perfect temperature for your wine.It also ensures clear display of your collection....
Who is it for?
This built-in wine cooler is really best for people who only get few wine bottles to store but have only limited space in the house for a wine storage device. This cooler can sit in any place or under the countertop. Of course, it is for people who love wine or like to keep them for a collection. And for people who make a living out of drinking wine.
Why you should buy it
The first and huge reason why you should buy this is it comes at a reasonable price. You can never find a good quality wine cooler that is as good as this one.
The Aobosi is a famous brand for making high-quality devices, so to buy a device from them will give you a good sense of security that the device you bought will last long and will not need any repair for an extended period. The Aobosi built-in wine cooler is a very nice device. It can exceed your expectations of wine coolers. It is a device that will make you happy that you bought it in the first place. So if you plan to buy a built-in wine cooler, the Aobosi YC-100B 30 Bottles Built-In Wine Cooler is a perfect option for you.
2. Kalamera KRC-99SS 30 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler
If you are serious about enjoying a delicious glass of your favorite wine, then you need to have a good wine cellar to keep it at the right temperature. The Kalamera 30 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler is a great example of the type of product a serious and discerning wine enthusiast would want. One of the greatest features of this unit is its capacity and flexibility.
Also, you can store many bottles of your best wines in it and choose different positions and temperatures for them as well. Besides, this wine cellar is manufactured by Kalamera, which is a brand you can trust. So, they have been in the business of making kitchen appliances for many years and only improve as time goes on. Moreover, you can be confident that anything you buy from them will do just what you want it to. This 30 bottle wine cellar with its adjustable temperatures and different shelf positions is a very solid choice.
- ★30-BOTTLE CAPACITY: Holds up to 30 bottles of your favorite wine in different size, and is only affected when having larger bottle, like Pinot or Champagne. It's the perfect choice for the wine...
- ★TEMPERATURE MEMORY FUNCTION: Restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, which keeps your wine collection from going bad with increasing temperature.
- ★SINGLE ZONE/ONE-TOUCH CONTROL: LED control display makes it easy to set temperature from 40-66°F, providing perfect chilling temperature at all times!
- ★DOUBLE-LAYERED TEMPERED GLASS DOOR: Stainless steel frame and 2 layers of tempered glass stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging.
Who is it for?
This built in wine cellar is a great choice for many people, but is especially aimed at the serious enthusiast. While it certainly isn’t the most expensive choice on the market, the cost is still enough that you wouldn’t want to buy it unless you were really serious about keeping your wine tasting its best.
Why you should buy it
Above all, one of the greatest things about the Kalamera KRC-99SS Built In Wine Cooler, which is by itself a great reason to buy it, is that it looks beautiful. The modern, elegant appearance makes it a wonderful aesthetic addition to any room.
There are certainly good and not so good aspects of the Kalamera 30 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler, but overall it is a reasonable choice for a wine enthusiast. It isn’t for everyone due to the size, cost, and single temperature zone, but if the features it has are what you need, it’s a good decision.
3. Colzer YC-100A 32 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler
Having a wine cellar is one of the hallmarks that separate the people who enjoy a glass of wine now and then from the people who are true wine enthusiasts. A cellar keeps your wine the perfect temperature so that when you sit down for a quiet glass or open a bottle at your next party, it will taste as best as it can. One of the best qualities of the Colzer 32 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler is that it is a compact size that still does the job with ease.
This makes it perfect for people who either don’t need a larger unit or simply don’t have the room for one. Colzer is one of the largest and top companies. Moreover, they sell countless different products in many different markets and fulfill many different needs. Besides, they work with many of the top American companies to distribute their products. Also, this Colzer wine cellar is attractive with its sleek black paint, holds 32 bottles of wine, and has easy to use controls.
- 🥂 【Restore Original Underground Wine Cellar Environment】- Based on the temperature and humidity of the original wine cellar design, our wine cooler design with wide temperature adjustable range...
- 🥂 【Truly 32 Bottle Capacity with Wider Spacing】- This compact wine fridge can house up to 30 standard-size (750 ml) wine bottles on its sturdy beech shelves with grooves. Spacing between...
- 🥂 【Low Vibration & Low Noise】- An upgraded compressor with a unique vibration absorption system and adjustable and stable 4 cabinet feetthat greatly reduces the impact of tremors and noise,...
- 🥂 【Built in & Freestanding】 - Compact wine fridge design with one touch digital control that easy to operate, restore the set temperature after back on from power off to prevent damage caused...
Who is it for?
Colzer 32 Bottle Built In Wine Cellar is a perfect choice for people who want to experience a wine that is always chilled to the perfect temperature but perhaps don’t have enough bottles or enough room for a larger cellar. Also, because of the cost, it can appeal to anyone that doesn’t have the funds for a higher end unit or who wants to give a wine cellar a try without committing to an expensive model.
Why you should buy it
There are some downsides to consider, but the Colzer YC-100A Built In Wine Cooler is still a good choice. It is an ideal choice for a compact but high quality cellar.
Overall, Colzer 32 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler is a good choice for an inexpensive wine cellar. Its cost and size limit the scope of the cellars use, but those factors can also be a positive. There are many people who would find it to be perfect for their needs, but if you are looking for a higher capacity or dual zone cellar, keep looking.
4. Phiestina 46 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler
Phiestina 46 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler is designed to keep your wine at your desired temperature all the time. Besides, this black cabinet type cooler has wooden shelves where you can store up to 46 bottles of wine. So, built by Phiestina, a renowned maker of home and kitchen appliances, this eco-friendly contraption is made to fit anywhere in your kitchen or in any part of your home.
- Advanced compressor cooling and air circulation system: Higher energy efficiency, lower noise.
- Dual zone design: Temp range of upper zone(for white wine)40-50℉, lower zone(for red wine):50-66℉.
- Built-in or freestanding installation: Dimension(without handle): W23.4” x H33” x D22.4”.
- Reversible door hinge: Use the left side door hinge to reverse the door opening side if necessary.
Who is it for?
People who entertain small groups of people, those who consider wine a part of their daily meals and wine collectors will find Phiestina 46 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler a good storage and cooling device for their wines.
Why you should buy it
Above all, Phiestina 46 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler is a good buy for those who need to keep a stock of wine. The item can be placed anywhere in the house. Moreover, it is closely set, and can easily fit in corners and on top of countertops or under them. Also, its sturdy body is stable and you will not fear that it will fall off anytime. Besides, the fan works quietly and it cannot be a disturbance to the households. Its 46 bottle capacity is ideal for those who entertain small groups of people. Buying this featured item will also mean savings because it consumes very little energy. All in all, the investment you put into purchasing it will be worth several times the product because of its efficient performance, durability and longer life.
Make Phiestina 46 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler a part of your kitchen appliance collection that brings you savings, saves you time and energy and helps you protect the environment. With this appliance at hand, you will always be assured of having a supply of chilled wine for you and your friends to enjoy.
5. Kalamera KRC-150CB Built In Wine Cooler
Having a good wine cooler is essential for keeping your wine at its highest quality. One of the best things about the Kalamera KRC-150CB Built In Wine Cooler is that it has dual temperature zones. This is perfect for keeping your red and white wines at a temperature that is appropriate for each individual rather than settling for one general temperature for both. Kalamera is a brand that has been around forever and has been making high-quality food and drink-related appliances. With all the experience they have, you can be sure they know what they are doing. This wine cellar is a great space saver while still holding 20 wine bottles and 78 cans of beverages. It also will look great in any kitchen and impress your guests with both its look and how well it takes care of your wine.
- ☆TREAT YOUR GUESTS LIKE ROYALTY: Offer your guests an ice-cold beer, an aromatic wine glass or a colorful cocktail! This can/bottle mini fridge keeps 20 wine bottles and 78 cans of beverages at...
- ☆KEEP YOUR DRINKS AT THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE: Using independent temperature control technology, our beverage cooler offers a temperature range of 40-66°F in the left zone and a range of 38-50°F in...
- ☆AUTOMATICALLY RESTORE THE SET TEMPERATURE: Featuring a smart Temperature Memory, your small beverage refrigerator will restore set temp after a sudden power failure, saving your expensive wine from...
- ☆UPGRADE YOUR ROOM DéCOR: Our 22.4" x 23.4" x 33.9" Stainless wine cooler with the clear glass French-style door adds class to your home or bar décor. Its front-vending design makes it ideal for...
Who is it for?
While anyone can enjoy the benefits of Kalamera KRC-150CB Built In Wine Cooler, it is especially great for people who have the means and desire to get the most from their wine. It can seem like a significant investment, but having a wine cellar is a huge boon.
Why you should buy it
While all the features and bonuses mentioned are reason enough for you to buy this wine cellar, what it really comes down to is how much you care about wine. If you want your wine to be the best it can be, then this product is a great option.
Overall, the Kalamera KRC-150CB Built In Wine Cooler is definitely worth buying if you will actually use it. If you just drink wine once in a while, then it isn’t worth the investment. However, if you enjoy a glass or two daily, it’s definitely worth it. This isn’t the absolute best wine cellar on the market, but it is a great entry level purchase.
6. Aobosi JC-145B Built In Wine Cooler
Wine tastes best when served cold. Of course you already know that this product is a wine cooler, but what you don’t quickly recognize is the quality cooling it gives. The Aobosi JC-145B Built In Wine Cooler makes cooling very fast and easy because of its push buttons controls for cooling.
Aobosi has definitely done a very good job in this wine cooler. This is in addition to Aobosi’s medical treatment and health devices.
- 🍷【Dual Cooling Zones】This Aobosi Dual Zone Wine Cooler is a revolutionary design that addresses the hassles of storing diverse wine collections.Featuring a space for large bottles, such as...
- 🍷【Advanced Cooling System】The under counter wine cooler runs quietly with a low operating noise of 42 dB and energy saving.It can reach the set temperature faster than other wine chillers.Low...
- 🍷【Sophisticated Look, Seamless Frame】With stainless steel glass door and interior blue LED light, the freestanding wine refrigerator makes it a great addition and the focal point at any...
- 🍷【Upgraded Highlights】Thanks to the temperature memory function, the set temperature is restored when the power is on again from outage.A lock screen function protects the set program from been...
Who is it for?
The Aobosi JC-145B Built In Wine Cooler is good for wine enthusiasts or seasonal wine collector. People who are just wine lovers are also very compatible with this product.
Why you should buy it
Why should you buy the Aobosi JC-145B Built In Wine Cooler? There are many reasons for buying this product. The most common one is when you have many wines and you don’t have a place to store it. Having to store the wines in this cooler will give you the assurance that it will not be broken or in a way, it is safe.
Whatever wines you have in your home, it is very great to get yourself a Aobosi built-in wine cooler. The cooler will make your life easier. You will not have to worry about drinking the wine cold because the cooler does it for you. And you never have to get yourself an ice bucket to cool your wines.
7. Kalamera 45 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler
Want to cool wines easily? Why not choose the Kalamera 45 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler? It’s such an appliance that while operating under optimum conditions could let you store almost 45 bottles of wine. In addition, it has an energy-efficient compressor system that features a seamless stainless steel door and stainless steel handle. Additionally, it includes a display powered by soft blue LED lighting, just for precise temperature control, and an interior display that lights up your wine collection.
- ★Seamless Stainless Steel & Black: Designed with a Sophisticated Look for Display in Kitchen, Home Bar or Entertainment Area.
- ★Energy Efficient Compressor: State-of-the-Art Cooling Technology Makes Your Compressor Efficient, Quiet and Provides Even Cooling without Fluctuations.
- ★45 Bottle Capacity: Cooler has 5 Beech Wood Shelves to Hold Each Bottle Securely and has Spaces for 45 Wine Bottles.
- ★Quiet & Low Vibration: Runs Virtually Silent with No Vibration, So Wine Sediments are Not Disturbed and Flavor is Crisp and Delicious.
Who is it for?
You will be enjoying sipping wine alone or with your friends and associates anytime. This wine cooler will help you keep a stock of your favorite wine ready all the time for your personal use of in case you will have a small group of guests.
Why you should buy it
Kalamera 45 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler can store 45 bottles, which allows you to have enough supply for a longer period of time and saves you trips to the wine store. In all, this is one of those coolers which have great reputation so it’s wise if you go with it.
Kalamera 45 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler does best what it is supposed to do, and looks pleasing on the eyes as well. It really is the best of the lot, which is to say, it doesn’t have bland features at all. There’s no reason why one should ignore it.
Types of Top Built In Wine Coolers
Before considering the top built in wine refrigerators in different price ranges, wine enthusiasts should first understand the types of built in wine coolers. Proper research about the types of built in wine coolers will not only ensure you get the best value for money but also a model that is well suited to the décor of the entire room.
Thermoelectric Vs. Vapor Compression
Most top built in wine cooler reviews categorizes wine refrigerator storage units into two types based on the cooling systems. They include:
1. Thermo-electric cooling systems
Thermoelectric wine coolers are compact, energy-efficient, do not produce vibrations, and the best for small wine storage spaces. It also provides the best storage environment for wines due to lower interior temperature fluctuations. There are dual-zone thermoelectric wine coolers to store different types of wine. The top built-in wine coolers with thermoelectric cooling systems we recommend are Danby, Wine enthusiast, Sunpentdown, Cuisinart, Avanti, Vinotemp, Eurocave, NewAir, and Whynter.
1. Vapor compression cooling systems
The vapor compression wine refrigerators utilize the refrigeration technology used in standard refrigerators in our homes. The vapor compression wine coolers are a good option for wine storage but, they do not win over the thermoelectric cooling systems. This type is not a suitable choice if the wine storage space is limited or enclosed due to the exhaust needs. The vibrations make it noisy but, this is a factor that can be overlooked. The energy requirements are similar to those of the fridge in your home.
When choosing top built in wine coolers that store wine at the appropriate temperature and humidity, wine enthusiasts can choose hot built in wine coolers that add an aesthetic appeal to the room.
1. Built-in wine coolers:
The built-in wine coolers are sophisticated and customized designs. They are the best for the limited wine storage space. They fit within the cabinet or under the counter. The only drawback is the cost as they are expensive. They are available in small and large storage capacities.
2. Freestanding wine coolers:
The freestanding wine coolers are very similar to the standard refrigerators. The free-standing refrigerators offer greater convenience as they can be placed anywhere with no specific need to customize wine coolers that will fit under the counter or within the cabinetry. The free-standing wine coolers are available in different sizes those that can hold a dozen bottles to larger wine refrigerators that can store over 100 bottles. The freestanding refrigerators are a less expensive alternative to the built in wine coolers.
3. Countertop wine coolers:
The countertop wine coolers are small in size and perfect to sit on the countertop for easy access. The countertop wine refrigerators have a smaller storage capacity and are the best for smaller storage spaces.
Top Built In Wine Coolers: Trusted and quality brands
There is an overabundance of built in wine coolers available over the market. There are models with temperature zones to store different types of wine, added features such as adjustable and sliding shelves, interior lights and artistic designs. But, when purchasing built in wine coolers what matters the most is the build quality. Here are some of the big names in the market for top built in wine refrigerator storage units.
Vinotemp is the market leader for built in wine coolers. Those on a stringent budget yet looking for quality storage units can opt for top Vinotemp built in wine coolers priced under $500. Vinotemp manufactures wine refrigerators of unsurpassable quality. Vinotemp has something for every wine connoisseur or novice wine enthusiast in its collection of built in wine refrigerators.
Danby the popular consumer appliance company in North America offers top built in wine refrigerators of superior quality. It offers a great selection of wine coolers under $1000. The prices vary based on the size, the finish and the other included features. Danby DWC612BLP wine refrigerator is one of the best wine cooler under $1000 and stands out for its quality, durability and elegant design.
EuroCave, the French brand produces high quality built in wine refrigerators. The price is the only drawback of the top EuroCave wine refrigerators. It quotes the highest wine refrigerator prices. But, what distinguishes EuroCave from other popular built in wine refrigerator manufacturers is that they recreate storage conditions similar to those found in a natural wine cave with the right humidity and temperature zones, sliding shelves and no vibrations. The reviews on top built in wine coolers compare them to professional wine storage units and not ordinary coolers used to chill wine.
Top Wine Enthusiast refrigerators are all built using thermo-electric cooling solutions. The thermo-electric cooling solutions make them energy efficient, eco-friendly and noiseless. It offers some of the best wine coolers under $500.
Avanti is one of the top sellers on the best built in wine cooler front. In operation for over 3 decades, this is a trusted name worldwide. Avanti offers an extensive range of good built in wine coolers that are popular for their quality, stylish designs and affordable price tags. The Avanti built in wine coolers are available is single and dual zone models and those with smaller storage capacity as well as those that can accommodate over 100 bottles.
To get your hands on the best deals you can check the top Home Depot, top Costco and top Best Buy listings for top built in wine refrigerators and beverage storage units.
What Is So Important About Built In Wine Coolers?
A built in wine cooler like humidity and temperature levels can control all the variables that maintain wine as the wine’s optimum quality. The tinted glass also protects the wine. Racks are angled and designed to carry each bottle of wine in the proper position. They come in various sizes, styles, and cooling methods with distinct attributes and costs.
Sizes and costs
Above all, there is a wide range of built in coolers to pick from. An essential factor will be the dimension of the wine refrigerator to ensure it holds how many bottles and fits into a proper space you require. For most people who wish to store only a few bottles wine coolers that are small are sufficient. Besides, they will carry 6- 20 bottles and cost between $100 -$300. Bigger built in coolers for the serious wine collector will hold over one hundred bottles and cost $1000 and more. Also, the basic concern will be how many bottles you wish to have ready and if you wish to age wine as well.
The greatest wine storage coolers are generally used in distilleries and resorts where lots of wine has been kept to age and in addition served often. Some of the built in coolers have three different temperature zones: one and keeping red wines, one and the third coolest compartment for sparkling wines that are cooling. They’re ideal in climates that are hot.
Layouts that are different
The built in wine coolers come in different shapes and dimensions to fit into house environment. For people who lack countertop and floor space, there is the advanced design of a wall-mounted wine refrigerator that is streamlined and provides a 6 bottle wine cooler. Having it -level also provides access that is simple. Many people like a countertop cooler do not take up floor space and are not difficult to reach, requiring no bending, while others prefer to have under counter wine coolers. Lots of people choose built in wine cooler cabinets that are free-standing. The more expensive choice is to have a built-in cooler which sits flush with the rest of the cabinetry.
A built in cooler adds to a room’s decor and is a part of your house furniture and so makers have produced various designs for you to pick from. Built in wine chillers have color finishes and different material for example stainless steel, chrome, silver and black polyester. It is possible to pick coolers with strong doors to keep out the light but most people like to show their wine display and thus glass that has been treated against UV is frequently picked. Glass is usually reflective or tinted. Many wine fridges also have particular interior LED lighting. As a character that is practical, many have pull-out and flexible shelving and reversible door swing. Also, to protect your investment, coolers additionally have security locks.
Not only do built in wine coolers preserve your wine at its best, additionally they complement and bring an atmosphere of sophistication to your own home.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why can’t I just store my wine in the kitchen refrigerator?
Past this, when you’re storing wine, you desire a consistent atmosphere. The kitchen fridge door is opened as well as shut much also frequently each day for it to make a feasible wine store. In brief, make use of a dedicated cooler if you’re significant regarding wine and desire to bring out the best qualities in it.
2. What’s the point of a dual-zone wine cooler?
The dual-zone wine cooler is a device with many outstanding features. You need to chill them to various temperatures if you regularly drink both red wine and white wine. As outlined above, you will not achieve this in the kitchen area fridge. A single-zone cooler does not allow you good versatility for keeping mixed white wines short-term.
3. Why do coolers need LED lights inside?
With LEDs, you get energy-efficient illumination – commonly in low-key blue. So, you can see your wine at a glance without continually opening up and also shutting the doors. You should strive for as stable a temperature as feasible to keep your wine at its finest when you’re saving wine.
4. Are wine coolers any good?
Wine coolers aren’t simply dazzling absolutely free up prime realty in an active household fridge. Slightly warmer and damper inside, they’ll maintain every container of Chardonnay as well as Sauvignon in cellar-like problems and without you needing to dig deep into the cellar.
5. Can you keep a wine cooler in the garage?
The absence of natural sunlight in a garage is a guaranteed plus for your wine cooler. Still, the stale air and sensitivity to ambient temperature adjustments can trigger problems with devices not created to deal with severe environmental changes.
6. What is Built In Wine Chiller?
It has been said that there is an appropriate wine for every occasion. For wine lovers, there is a certain pride in having an assortment to choose from for those situations. It is not always convenient to store numerous bottles in the refrigerator considering the amount of space that it takes up. Plus, some wines were not meant to be stored in a frig and, in doing so, lose some of their texture and appeal. But if you had a built in wine bottle chiller everything would be taken care of and you could focus more on entertaining.
The first thing to consider is the size that you will need. These units can store anywhere from 40 to 60 bottles. If you happen to need more than that amount on hand you will need to abandon the idea of one of these types. Typically, unless you do an immense amount of entertaining this should be adequate for your needs.
Next, you will need to consider a budget. This is important for several reasons. For one thing, it will need to match your kitchen. If you have stainless steel appliances and granite counters then a cheap model will give itself away. Also, you need to have an idea what you are comfortable spending since they can go up into several thousands of dollars.
7. What standard size is Built In Wine Chiller?
Since this will be installed into your existing cabinets , you must make sure that you have ample room for the unit. You also want to ensure that it will blend in with your existing cabinets, countertops and the surroundings. The standard size needed for these containers is 34 inches high by 24 inches deep. Make absolutely sure that the one you are looking to purchase will fit these dimensions. If for some reason this size unit will not work then your only other choice is to have one custom built, which is going to run you quite a bit of money versus buying a standard size.
8. Can Built In Wine Chiller be installed in the place of the dishwasher?
There are even some models available that fit exactly the size of dishwashers. This comes in handy if you decide you would rather have one of these appliances instead of a dishwasher. You could always add a washer later, if you changed your mind.
There are also some features to consider. For example, if you have small kids or would just in general feel better having the unit locked, then you will have to spend more for this, since most of these units do not come with a lock. Also, consider what type or types of wine you will be keeping in it. If it is typically only one kind then a standard open unit will work well. But if you usually keep several different varieties then you will need one with separate compartments. Again, this will run you extra.
If you purchase a built in wine chiller, you will reap the benefits of having your own stocked wine supply, constantly chilled and ready at a moment’s notice, no matter what the occasion.
Well, now you should be clear on all elements of keeping your wine in a built-in wine cooler in the house. If you decide a built-in wine cooler makes the wisest strategy, you can depend on any of the designs we highlight today. We have drawn attention to any restrictions and included a broad spread of coolers, so you’re spoiled for selection.
Additionally, if you decide to get a cooler not on our shortlist, you’ve got all the acquiring guidance you require to make that decision with no time or difficulty. Allow us to know how you jump on. Bookmark our website before you leave and also return soon. We’ve obtained an active content schedule over the coming months, so return soon for more comprehensive wine guides.